Información importante sobre cookies: La Sede Electrónica de la Dirección General de Tráfico utiliza cookies propias para mejorar la navegación. Las cookies utilizadas no contienen ningún tipo de información de carácter personal. Si continua navegando entendemos acepta su uso.
Aceptar Payment of fines How can you pay a traffic fine issued by the Directorate-General for Traffic (DGT in Spanish)?
Traffic fines issued by DGT can be paid online, during the voluntary payment period, at:
http://multas.dgt.es, using your credit or debit card. Identification of the person making the payment and the fine to pay (details):
- Type of ID: PASSPORT/RESIDENCE PERMIT/EU RESIDENT/HOME COUNTRY IDENTIFICATION
- ID Number:
- Name/business name:
- First surname:
- Second surname:
- Traffic offence date (DD/MM/YY):
- Reference Number:
- Amount (without the discount):
- The amount due is the one indicated in the box "importe total multa" (total amount of the fine). The system will automatically calculate the applicable reductions
- CON TINUE
Pay your fine with a 50% discount
You will only pay 50% of the full penalty charge if you pay within 20 days of receiving the penalty charge notice.
Please bear in mind that:
- The fine must be paid within the voluntary payment period.
- Should you later need a duplicate of payment receipt you can download it from the link.
- If you need assistance to pay the fine please call this telephone number: 0034 902508686.
Access to Payment of Fines